Foot & Ankle Institute
12425 Old Meridian St. Suite A-2
Carmel, IN 46032
Phone: (317) 564-0958
Fax: (317) 564-0961
|8:30am - 5:30pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:30pm - 6:00pm
7:30am - 4:30pm
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Indianapolis, IN, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We offer convenient hours: days, evenings and weekends. Some of the on site features we offer:
- X-Ray facilities
- LASER equipment
- Endoscopy equipment
- Physical Therapy equipment
- Fluoroscan Motion equipment
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Animated video presentations regarding foot & ankle problems
- Minimal Incision surgical techniques
- Cosmetic surgical considerations
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Please allow extra time for construction.
ROUNDABOUT ALERT - The intersection of Old Meridian Street and Carmel Drive is now officially closed for the construction of a new roundabout until early October, weather, and utilities permitting. Detour routes are posted and include 116th Street, U.S. 31, Guilford, and Pennsylvania.