Extensive underground utility work for the new IU Health downtown hospital will kick off on Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021, through March 2022. Please allow extra travel time and see construction details in the link.
Foot & Ankle Institute
1801 Senate Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 10:30am - 4:15pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Indianapolis , IN , so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We offer convenient hours. Some of the on site features we offer:
- X-Ray facilities
- LASER equipment
- Endoscopy equipment
- Physical Therapy equipment
- Fluoroscan Motion equipment
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Animated video presentations regarding foot & ankle problems
- Minimal Incision surgical techniques
- Cosmetic surgical considerations
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience