To schedule an appointment at this newest location or any of our offices, simply submit an Appointment Request or call our Toll-Free Referral Line at 1-866-344-FEET.
If you are looking for a podiatrist or qualified foot surgeon in Indianapolis; we welcome you to our practice.
One of the goals of our website is to provide you an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about podiatry, foot and ankle ailments, treatments available, exercising and shoes. There is an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information.
As licensed podiatrists in Indianapolis, we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
- Georgetown- North West | 5471 Georgetown Road Suite C - 317-297-0661
- Kentucky - South West | 3715 Kentucky Avenue Suite C - 317-856-8866
- US 31 - South | 8615 US 31 Suite A - 317-888-0560
- East Washington - East | 9670 East Washington Suite 215 - 317-452-8717
- Senate Blvd - Downtown | 1801 Senate Blvd. Suite 610 - 317-924-4797
- Old Meridian - Carmel | 12425 Old Meridian St. Ste A-2 - 317-564-0958
- Clearvista - North East | 8101 Clearvista Parkway Suite 250 - 317-621-3338
- Olio Rd - Fishers | 13121 Olio Road Suite 100B - 317-621-3338
- Ronald Reagan - Avon | 1115 North Ronald Reagan Pkwy Suite 336 - 317-217-2022
- Sheridan Rd - Noblesville | 475 Sheridan Rd Noblesville - 317-776-0077
We strive to provide top quality foot and ankle care. We use the latest treatment modalities available, combined with time-tested methods to get you back on your feet and keep you walking.
We are a full-service Podiatry Practice capable of treating all your foot and ankle care needs. We treat patients from the pediatric age group to geriatric. We look forward to taking care of your foot problems and encourage you to call for an appointment. We will make every effort to see you promptly, often within 1-3 days. We routinely run on schedule because we realize that your time is as important as ours.
We look forward to meeting you and managing your foot care needs.